These ballers, with their ultra celebrity status can go just about anywhere without so much as a collared shirt, so it’s no surprise when you see them most often it’s comfort/leisure attire. But, make no mistake every article or piece of jewelry is with style, according to GQ, who released its list of the 13 most stylish men in the world for the men’s magazine’s April/May 2016 issue.
From well-known Hollywood heavyweights like Ryan Reynolds to dapper rappers like Drake as well as up-and-coming models, these guys give a masterclass in rocking what’s hot for the gentleman.
Future, who made the list mainly for his selection of stylist hat collection, is applauded as well as Odell Beckham Jr. for his artistic body ink.
Read below to see the rest of this year’s honorees!
1. Lucky Blue: The Genetic Sweepstakes Winner
2. Eddie Redmayne: The Natural
3. Drake: The Coziest Baller
4. Future: Lord of the Brim
5. Idris Elba: The 007 of Style
6. Odell Beckham Jr.: The Body Artist
7. Diplo: The Globetrotter
8. Ryan Reynolds: The Double Taker
9. Russell Westbrook: The Sartorial Daredevil
10. Harry Styles: The Prince of Prints
11. Justin Trudeau: The Prime Minister of Suave
12. Aziz Ansari: The Minimalist
13. Tom Hardy: The Misleading Man
Category: Fashion & Style